Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||12inch / 30cm||Motor:||100% Full Copper Motor|
|Fan Blade:||4 Aluminium Blade||Grill:||Metallic Fan Grill|
|Speed:||3 Speed Setting||Color:||Copper|
|Handle:||With Carry Handle||Watt:||30W|
12 inch high performance antique electric fan 3 speeds oscillating fan copper motor
The 12" antique electric fan features the classic full copper motor with its 3-speed oscillation in
a antique style and portable package. Reminiscent of fans from a lost era, this device features
all-metal construction, sturdy craftsmanship and with low noise, suitable for any home or
professional places for working. The customizable airflow to match your desired cooling effect
is regulated with a front-mounted lever within easy reach. It comes fully assembled and ready
to use with a classic copper finish.
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Fan head||Adjustable tilt|
|Fan grill||Matellic safety fan grill|
|Fan blade||4 Aluminium Blade|
|Fan base||Metal Round Base|
|Fan plug||depend on customers' country|
|Teperature rise||less than 75K|
1. All metal construction portable antique fan model
2. Solid full copper motor with 3 speed choice
3. strong 4 aluminium fan blades make more strong airflow
4. copper color antique design for decoration
5. Antique table fan copper motor speed of 2500 RPM
6. With portable metal carry handle
7. Temperature rise less than 75k
8. Optional ODM service to build your own reputation. Logo in front & beautiful designate
1. How many production line in your factory?
We have 3-4 production lines.
2. Is your fan motor 100% test when production?
Yes,All our fan motor 100% test during production.
3. Will you offer spare parts when we place order?
Yes,we can offer 1% spare parts and 0.5% fan motor to customers.
4. Can i have some photos when loading container?
Yes,we can offer you photoes when loading container.
5. Is your factory have BSCI standard?
Yes,our factory have BSCI certificate.
6. Can i visit your factory during canton fair?
Sure,you can visit us during canton fair,we can arrange car to pick you from guangzhou.
How to storage your fans ?
1. Keep the original packaging for the purpose of storing the fan.
2. ALWAYS store the fan in a dry place.
3. NEVER store the fan while it is still plugged in.
4. NEVER wrap the cord tightly around the fan.
5. DO NOT put any stress on the cord where it enters the fan, as it could cause the cord to