Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||12inch / 30cm||Voltage:||110V|
|Fan Blade:||4 Aluminium Blade||Grill:||Metallic Fan Grill|
|Speed:||3 Speed Setting||Head:||Adjustable Tilt|
|Watt:||35W||Height:||800mm - 1100mm|
40cm 45W vintage electric fan retro floor standing fan copper finish with big airflow
1. Solid construction for high performance and durability
2. 16 inch Adjustable Fan head
3. One year limited manufacturer warranty
4. Super heavy duty motor with overheat protection
5. Sturdy metal fan grill is safty for children,can pass finger test.
6. Provides great air circulation
7. Approved for UL safety standards by ETL labs
8. 1.6 meters fan cord is suitable for every places you stay
Stay cool all summer with this antique retro floor fan with the height of 1100cm. This vintage
electric fan is a decorative and functional addition to your summer. Full copper fan motor and
the 3 fan speed settings to cool down any room in your home. The whisper-quiet 45 watt
motor makes low noise of this fan,is a perfect bedroom fan for those balmy nights and the
fan’s elegant design is a perfect accent to any room. Enjoy the hottest days of the year in
|Fan head||Adjustable tilt|
|Fan grill||Matellic safety fan grill|
|Fan blade||4 Aluminium Blade|
|Fan base||Metal Round Base|
|Fan plug||Two pin plug|
|Teperature rise||less than 75K|
1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes,we are manufacturer,we have our own factory and production line.
2. Is your fan motor 100% test when production?
Yes,All our fan motor 100% test during production.
3. Will you offer spare parts when we place order?
Yes,we can offer 1% spare parts and 0.5% fan motor to customers.
4. What is the MOQ for this model?
Always is 1x40"HQ quantity,is about 2400pcs,but if you have other quantity inquirement, we
can discuss about it.
5. Is your factory have BSCI standard?
Yes,our factory have BSCI certificate.
6. Can i visit your factory during canton fair?
Sure,you can visit us during canton fair,we can arrange car to pick you from
Retro electric fan OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Set the fan on a stable, level surface.
2. Confirm that the Speed Control Lever is set to “O” (off). Plug the cord into a standard outlet.
3. Adjust to the desired speed setting: O: Off I: Low Speed II: Medium Speed III: High Speed
4. The fan can operate in oscillation or stationary mode. Press the Oscillation Knob down to
activate the oscillating mode. To stop oscillation, pull control knob up.
5. To adjust the tilt of the fan head, loosen the Adjustable Tilt Knob and adjust to the desired
angle. Tighten knob.
6. Unplug the fan when not in use.