Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Motor:||100% Full Copper Motor||Fan Blade:||3 Plastic Fan Blade|
|Grill:||Metal Wire Grill||Fan Cord:||1.6 Meters|
|Voltage:||110V - 240V||Remote:||With Remote Control|
|Base:||With Plastic Round Base||Watt:||60W|
Black 450mm oscillating electric pedestal fan with adjustable cool cold Air and remote
When heat and humidity strike, keep cool, you'll be comfortable all day long with these
18inch electric pedestal fan at your command.This pedestal fan features 3 quiet speeds that
give you the perfect amount of coolness. Ideal for all types of rooms, this pedestal fan can
adjustable height and fan head, a tilt-back feature, and doesn't require any tools to
assemble.Beat the heat this summer and choose these 16inch pedestal fans today!
1. 3 Speed operation for energy savings
2. 4 position piano key switch for speed settings located on the pole of the fan
3. Adjustable tilt/angle head for vertical settings and adjustable pole height
4. No tool assembly required
5. Full room of directional 90-degree oscillation
|Voltage||110V - 240V|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Fan head||Adjustable tilt|
|Fan grill||Matellic safety fan grill|
|Fan blade||3 plastic fan Blade|
|Fan base||plastic round fan Base|
|Fan plug||depend on customer|
|Teperature rise||less than 75K|
1. How many production line in your factory?
We have 3-4 production lines.
2. Is your pedestal fan motor 100% test when production?
Yes,All our fan motor 100% test during production.
3. Will you offer spare parts when we place order?
Yes,we can offer 1% spare parts and 0.5% fan motor to customers.
4. Can i have some photos when loading container?
Yes,we can offer you photoes when loading container.
5. Is your factory have BSCI standard?
Yes,our factory have BSCI certificate.
6. Can i visit your factory during canton fair?
Sure,you can visit us during canton fair,we can arrange car to pick you from guangzhou.
What are some of the top features to look for a pedestal fan in a bedroom?
Another important feature to look for a pedestal fan is a timer. You don’t necessarily want your
fan running all night, because it can be a safety point. With a timer, you can set it to have the
fan run an hour or so after you go to bed, keeping cool and comfortable as you fall asleep and
then safe for the rest of the night. So timer is a good featuer for a pedestal stand fan.