Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Function:||Retro Metal Desk Tabletop Fan||Color:||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
30cm Retro Metal Desk Tabletop Fan 3 Speed Setting 45W Oil Rubbed Bronze
|Blade||4 metal blades|
|Switch box||plastic material|
|Base||stand foot base|
|Wind type||strong wind|
|Carton size||46*28*46 cm|
|Plug||2 round pins plug or as require|
3 speed settings
oscillating function for wider distribution
adjustable height and fan head angle
modern design and quiet operation,
this attractive Chrome Pedestal Fan is ideal for home or small office use
1. 2 speed setting for different airflow
2. 100% copper wire fan motor
3. Precisely balanced aluminium blades make low noise
4. Metal carry handle is easy for use
5. Stable 4 feet metal fan base
6. Solid metal construction with high quality
7. 1.6 meters fan cord is suitable for every places you stay
8. The grill cage can be easily removed for blade cleaning
How to order?
1. Please send us inquiry about which model you need .
2. We will send you a quotation with price , pictures and specification.
3. If you are interested in the models ,we can offer you samples with the specifications you need.
4. When you receive and confirm the samples and confirm the order to us , we will send you back the PI.
5.We will arrange production after receive LC or TT deposit .
1.Minimum Order Quantity ?
For new customers, they can place a trial order to test the product’s quality and the sales in their markets.
2.Whether the voltage and plug of your products will come with my standard?
We will confirm Voltage and plug with customer and produce machines as the customer’s request.
3.Whether your company can customize product as my required and put my logo on?
All of our product are designed and customized as required including color, print, pattern and logo.
4.How long is the lifetime of your product?
It’s according to the maintenance of product, generally speaking it’s about 6 years.
5.How long will it take to deliver goods from china to my country?
As for the time different port is different. Generally speaking it’s about one month by sea, 3-7 workdays by air.